Business Development Intern
The Business Development Intern is responsible for conducting market research, identifying strategic business partnerships, design materials for client meetings, and supporting the Sales Team in expanding into new revenue streams.
- Identify and evaluate specific business opportunities and market trends within digital transformation (including industry and company research, on-site visits, and market and competitor analysis).
- Assist in identifying long term relationships with strategic partners to grow business with existing customers.
- Research leads and develop key messages and unique selling points for follow up meetings.
- Propose and design plans for entering new markets that deliver significant new revenue streams and partnerships.
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Research and gain a clear understanding of customers’ businesses, requirements and what’s important to them.
- Record leads, opportunities, and sales using our CRM.
- Provide data analysis for sales decisions, and proposing new business models.
- Answer inquiries from potential clients.
Experience, qualifications, and skills
- Demonstrated experience in conducting market research and qualifying prospects/customers.
- Excellent communication, both written and oral in English (German a plus).
- Excellent organization and execution skills.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work with a team.
- Professional experience working and communicating with international clients.
- Excellent understanding of web development products.
May 31, 2017
Feel like you’ve just read a description of yourself and your dream job?
Apply now with your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivation and how you are the best fit for this role.