The HR/Admin Manager provides leadership and direction to the HR and Admin Team ensuring the most appropriate HR policies, procedures and support are in place to assist Web Essentials meet its strategic objectives.
- Plan, develop and implement strategies, goals, and policies for the HR/Admin department ensuring they support the overall company wide objectives and goals.
- Manage and coordinate the process of workforce planning and recruitment with department Managers to ensure the right resources are available to meet the needs of WE.
- Coordinate the onboarding and orientation of new employees ensuring the Hiring Manager has the necessary information to provide the best introduction for all new employees.
- Manage and coordinate the performance development process and develop supportive procedures for the provision of relevant and useful feedback between Managers and employees and the broader team.
- Create and manage the department budget ensuring balance between innovative ideas to minimise expenditure while maximising the benefit of activities.
- Support and advise Managers on performance issues and the management of difficult situations with the aim of coaching them in their capacity to be great people managers.
- Develop policies, procedures and contracts in compliance with legislation and regulations and model ethical business practices in all HR and Admin processes.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders in the tech and education sectors to build the WE brand as an employer of choice.
Experience, qualifications, and skills
- At least 10 years experience in generalist HR roles with more than 1 in as a HR Manager.
- Excellent written and spoken English with the ability to produce well written policies, procedures and reports.
- Experience leading and developing a team of HR professionals.
- Experience creating and delivering soft skills training and working with teams to improve their performance.
- Demonstrated capacity to be organised and able to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross cultural environment.
- Demonstrated capacity to collaborate across functions within an organisation.
May 11, 2017
Feel like you’ve just read a description of yourself and your dream job?
Apply now with your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivation and how you are the best fit for this role.